So..Here's 10 things about me..
1. I am from North Carolina, but I have been living in Missouri for the last 5 years.
2. I have 4 nephews in their 20's. The oldest is only 3 years younger than me.
3. I wanted to be a lawyer when I was a kid.
4. My favorite movie has always been "Meet Me in St. Louis".
5. It had no influence on moving to Missouri.
6. My friend Jordan caught me a jellyfish this summer for me to bring back to show next year's class.
7. I am slowly becoming a Diet Coke addict. I think it's a requirement for all teachers. :)
8. My mom's social work career was a big driving force behind becoming a teacher.
9. I've had so much sweet tea in my life that I think it runs in my veins.
10. I have only worn closed-toed shoes 3 times this summer. I've been living in my sandals practically all summer.
Now it's your turn!!