Wednesday, May 16, 2012

One more chance...

In an email the staff received from our principal, he said that we would discuss our preferences for next year with us this Thursday. I saw this as one more opportunity to beg on my hands and knees plead my case for moving up.

I heard yesterday that there are two fifth grade teachers that are going to be told they can come teach first or resign. Yikes! That does not bode well for me.

But..I'm going in trusting the Lord works all things for my good. This has surprisingly been a very big issue for me. I've been in constant prayer about it for weeks. I am thankful that I haven't set my heart on it entirely, but I will be disappointed if I don't get it.

We'll see what tomorrow holds...

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you that God hears your prayers. Just remember to be thankful for being about to be teaching in a school at all... which I'm sure you are EVERYDAY! Can't wait to see how you come out tomorrow... Praying for favor sweet girl!!