Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Currently:March

I'm a little behind, but it's better late than never, right? 

Link up with Oh' Boy Fourth Grade!



Oh..I also did this on my Mac. Here's how I did it...
1. Saved the blank image to my computer
2. Opened Keynote (Apple's Powerpoint...I chose the white background and started with a blank slide)
3. Insert to Choose (all the way at the bottom of the choices)
4. Found where I saved the image and inserted into the blank slide
5. Added a text box and my answers for each one
6. When I was finished, I went to File and chose Export. From there I could chose image and then clicked on Next.
7. I gave it a title and clicked Export.
8. I had to open the image into Picassa to crop the white spaces. I'm not sure if there's a way to do that in the first place. This is the first time I've done this on my Mac. I just played around with it. 
9. Saved the image again and then uploaded it to my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment