So I'm completing the "Survey Says Linky" from 5th Grade Rocks, 5th Grade Rules.
The rules are to answer her questions and add one more...so here we go..
1. Are you married, do you have a bf, or are you flying free as a single lady/man?
2. Where did you grow up?
Eastern North Carolina. I miss it more and more as I get older...
3. Do you have any pets? If so, what kind and what is his/her name?
no pets. I live in an apartment with my sister. She wants a pet, but she is gone every other week with her job. I don't want to be stuck taking care of a pet.
4. What is a favorite tv show you are embarrassed to admit to watching?
Anything on Bravo...or 2 Broke Girls.
5. Are you a saver or a spender?
a little of both...becoming a bigger saver than spender.
6. What is your favorite children's book?
Chicka Chicka Boom Boom! I love the pictures.
7. Were you the class clown, teacher's pet, or neither?
More of a goody-two shoes. I did my work, kept quiet but hardly ever kissed up to the teacher.
8. Who is your favorite athletic team?
Duke Blue Devils!
9. Where did you go on your last REALLY fun vacation?
Home to NC. There's nothing exciting to do in my town, but my friends made it the best summer ever.
10. Who is your favorite actor? Actress?
Actor...umm....Gerard Butler, maybe. Actress....Reese Witherspoon
11. Tell about the last time you cried because you were happy.
A few weeks ago..I've been going through some pretty crazy emotional stuff..think life crisis...and I received some good revelation on some things. :)
12. What is your favorite season?
Spring. Fall. Winter. I love each equally when they happen. Hate summer.
13. What is your biggest regret?
missed opportunities for adventure...
14. What food do you just NOT like at all?
15. Who was your most memorable teacher, and why?
Mrs. Burns. She was my high school English, Biology, Physics and American Government teacher. She pushed me much farther than I thought I could go. It was so frustrating in high school when I was already working so hard and never seeing it pay off. But it paid off later. College was a breeze.
And for my blog...
16. What is your guilty pleasure music?
Sadly...Justin Bieber or Selena Gomez....There must be a part of me that does not want to grow up...