So, I'm joining up with my first linky party...because I think it will be fun but mostly because I'm completely stressed out. (2 new students in 2 days three days before our big first grade state test. ahhhhhh!!!)
Persnickity Pickles is hosting a non-teaching related linky party. Here are my 7 favorite things::
1. My family. They are the best.
2. music. I love finding new music. I am currently loving Matt Wertz's new album "Weights and Wings".
3. Books! I love just about all books. I have a list of books I want to read. I'm hoping to get a lot of non-teacher books read this summer on my Nook.
4. Old movies: I love Gone With the Wind, Meet Me in St. Louis, Dear Ruth, State Fair and on and on. I can watch them over and over again!
5. BoJangles'. It's not good for you, but I seriously love this stuff. Unfortunately, I can only get it at home. :( I have it at least 3 times when I'm home. Ohh, how I can taste the sweet tea, cajun fries and chicken and the buttery biscuits. yummy!
6.Shoes. Hi. My name is Jana, and I am a shoe addict.
7. Mint Ice Cream. It has to be green.